More often than not, the routines and obligations take a toll on not only our physical health but also on our mental health. A great way to counteract those issues is by visiting a spa that is surrounded by nature, you will benefit from all the advantages of the spa and at the same time you will benefit from all the advantages of being close to nature.
If you still do not know the amazing benefits that a spa in nature can offer, or if you think it only provides relaxation; we’ll show you how a visit to the spa and in nature can help you.
Benefits of visiting a spa surrounded by nature
Truth be told, a spa surrounded by nature will help you more than one that is located in the centre of your city. Being in close contact with nature has many benefits for your health. Take a look at all its advantages and book your session right now!
Benefits of going to the SPA
Finding the time to unplug and enjoy both the mental and physical benefits of a visit to the spa is totally recommended. Among them we can find the following ones:
- It lessens both muscular pain and joint pain.
- It reduces fatigue and improves the quality of your sleep.
- It improves muscle flexibility.
- It helps alleviate muscle cramps.
- It improves blood circulation, it avoids hypertension and reduces respiratory issues.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects and it betters the immunologic system.
- It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
- It helps improve your self-esteem and your moods.
- It reduces the ageing of your skin and favours its tonification.
Benefits of visiting nature
One of the best ways to help reduce stress is leaving the city and visiting nature. Nature has this effect among many others like the following ones:
- It reduces stress, sadness and anxiety and it also helps overcome diseases like depression.
- It fights insomnia and improves your rest.
- It helps increase concentration and memory.
- It favours social and personal interactions by being away from technology.
- It encourages self-knowledge and it creates interest in learning.
- It improves self-love and confidence in oneself.
What treatments and activities can one do in a spa within nature?
If you have never been to this type of place before, let us present to you some of the treatments and activities that you can do there. Let’s go!
- Water circuit
- Thermal and mineral waters.
- Sauna and Turkish bath.
- Facial and body treatments like relaxing massages and lymphatic drainage among others.
After the SPA, there are still a lot of activities you can still do while still being among nature like the following ones:
- Speleology. .
This is only a small part of the benefits that a rural getaway can provide you with. That is why, we want to encourage you to come and visit us at Cerdanya EcoResort so you can enjoy our amazing SPA en la naturaleza with spectacular panoramic views of the Cerdanya Valley and the Cadí-Moixeró mountain range.